Healthcare Professionals and Authorized Resellers
Gain exclusive access to discount pricing on select models! Simply fill out a form, or contact us directly at (714) 978-0080
Boasting the same power and efficacy as the larger Celluma SKIN, the top-selling Celluma FACE is a 2-mode LED light therapy device that is FDA cleared for both acne and aging skin in a single device. CE cleared for wound healing in the EU. Patented shape-ability, compact, and highly portable.
- 2-in-1 device for acne and aging
- FDA cleared, Class II OTC medical device
- Professional-grade, clinically proven
- Globally patented shape-taking design
- Safe, non-invasive, UV-free, non-toxic
- Made in the USA
- Includes: protective eye goggles
- Includes: 1 pair of facial rest stands
- Includes 110/240v power supply & global adapters
We know the science of light therapy. Disclaimer! ⚠️ Beware the imitators claiming “best wavelength” or “strongest output” or “more lights!” Like a recipe, more of everything isn’t always better. Our patented, FDA-cleared products are designed and rigorously tested with the perfect blend of technical factors to deliver the best outcome for you and are trusted every day by thousands of doctors and clinicians around the globe. Rest assured, Celluma delivers.
- Dimensions: 16" x 8"
- Treatment area: 14” x 6”
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dose (Fluence) range: 5.24-7.01 J/cm² at proper distance
- Contour closely to area of treatment (1")
- Wavelengths: Blue: 465nm / Red: 640nm
- Doses & wavelengths are treatment dependent
- Celluma is not US FDA cleared for wound healing
- *Celluma is medically CE certified for wound healing outside USA and Canada
- 1-2-3: Power on, select mode, press start button.
- Contour closely to the area of treatment (1” or less)
- 30 minutes per day for maximum benefits
- For surface wounds, use SKIN mode
- Facials rest stands are optimal when used on a flatter surface. They are not required for treatment. Many will use a pillow instead to prop up the ends or place the device directly on the face (totally safe)
- For deeper muscle injuries, check these out.
Great item, happy with purchase
Also edited to add: I saw some people have trouble with the plastic stands and I agree they weren’t great but a tip I found helpful was to hot glue them to the main led piece, that way they stay secure and the stand actually sits a little better in my opinion. Breaking in the shape definitely helped as well, overall for the price, I am happy with my LED machine and so are clients
That's crafty! :) Super feedback. Thank you for sharing, Lauren We're so happy to hear that you and your clients are loving the Celluma.
My skin has been glowing since I started using it! 8 weeks and fine lines gone. Improved skin texture! Love it
As an aesthetician I use this at the end of every facial and peel that I do. It reduces redness and promotes healing. Many spas in my area offer this as a stand alone treatment.
I’ve seen such amazing results with this as far as for skin tightening. I normally get hormonal break outs but this helps me not get them so much.
Poorly made, flemsy quality, the white stands barely hold the light up and collapse almost every time. Not worth the hassle, I rather use hand pieces at this point.
For your convenience, we offer various domestic and international shipping methods. However, please note expedited shipping times do not take into account the 1-2 business days it takes to process an order.
A 2-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty applies to Celluma devices shipped after January 1, 2019
- All Celluma Series devices are classified Class II medical devices and are not resalable as new ifused.
- Unused devices may be returned at the buyer’s expense to our facility in Anaheim for evaluation.
- We are not responsible for product lost or missing during the shipping process. Therefore, we advise using a service that provides tracking and insurance, for the full purchase amount, back to our facility at the following address: BioPhotas, Inc. 1000 E. Howell Ave, Unit A, Anaheim CA 92805. Attn: Returns.
- Include your name and contact information, including full postal address, phone number and e-mail. Failure to provide this information will delay evaluation of the device.
- Upon receipt of the device a full evaluation will take place. The products will fall into one of 4 categories as follows:
- Unused undamaged – examination of the packaging shows that the seal on the box is intact and the outer packaging is not damaged (e.g., scratches, dents, etc.) the product can be returned to inventory as NEW. A refund will be possible.
- Unused damaged – examination of the packaging shows that the seal on the box is intact but the outer packaging has signs of damage (e.g., scratches, dents, etc.), requiring the product to be inspected to make sure the device is undamaged within the box. A 5% fee for restocking will be incurred and this restocking fee will be a reduction in any refund.
- Seal broken, removed or tampered with not used - the seal has either been broken or removed or an attempt to re-apply it. Inspection of the device shows no evidence of it being used. A 10% fee associated with restocking will be incurred and this restocking fee will be a reduction in any refund.
- Seal broken, removed or tampered with used – the seal has either been broken, removed or an attempt to re-apply it. If there is evidence of the device being used, the device cannot be returned to inventory as new and therefore is classified as “USED” and no refund can be given. Each device has an internal software counter that proves use of device. See first bullet above.
Request Discount Pricing
Please note discount pricing only applies to healthcare professionals, authorized resellers and members of the U.S. Military. Verification required.