Celluma LITESAVE $100!
Healthcare Professionals and Authorized Resellers
Gain exclusive access to discount pricing on select models! Simply fill out a form, or contact us directly at (714) 978-0080
The 3-mode Celluma LITE delivers the same powerful results as the Celluma PRO in a more compact size ideally suited for resale and travel. While designed specifically for positioning over smaller areas, such as elbows, wrists and knees, the Celluma LITE can be used anywhere on the body, including over the face to treat facial skin conditions, acne and pain (pictured here in the Acne mode).
Celluma LITE measures 16” x 8” overall with a treatment area of 14” x 6”. Included with purchase are 1 pair of Facial Rests, 1 pair of protective eye goggles and 1 Power Supply and International Adapter Kit (110 to 240V powered).
For your convenience, we offer various domestic and international shipping methods. However, please note expedited shipping times do not take into account the 1-2 business days it takes to process an order.
A 2-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty applies to Celluma devices shipped after January 1, 2019
- All Celluma Series devices are classified Class II medical devices and are not resalable as new if used.
- Unused devices may be returned at the buyer’s expense to our facility in Anaheim for evaluation.
- We are not responsible for product lost or missing during the shipping process. Therefore, we advise using a service that provides tracking and insurance back to our facility at the following address: BioPhotas, Inc. 1000 E. Howell Ave, Anaheim CA 92805. Attn: Returns.
- Include your name and contact information.
- Upon receipt of the device a full evaluation will take place.
- If the seal has been broken on the Celluma box then it will be tested to determine if it has been used.
- Celluma is unreturnable if used. No refund will be given.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Even if the device has not been used but is damaged in any way, or the packaging shows signs of tampering, then the device will be evaluated and tested to determine the extent of the damage. The outcome of this testing will determine what refund, if any, applies.
- If the seal is not broken, and there appears to be no tampering and no damage then no evaluation needs to occur. However, the buyer will not be refunded for the original cost to ship the device.