Healthcare Professionals and Authorized Resellers
Gain exclusive access to discount pricing on select models! Simply fill out a form, or contact us directly at (714) 978-0080
The 3-mode Celluma LITE delivers the same powerful results as the Celluma PRO in a more compact, highly-portable size. While designed specifically for positioning over smaller areas, such as elbows, wrists and knees, the LITE can be used anywhere on the body, including over the face to treat facial skin conditions, acne and pain (pictured here in the Acne mode).
- 3-in-1 device for acne, aging, & pain
- FDA cleared, Class II OTC medical device
- CE cleared for wound healing in the EU
- Professional-grade, clinically proven
- Globally patented shape-taking design
- Safe, non-invasive, UV-free, non-toxic
- Made in the USA
- Includes: protective eye goggles
- Includes: 1 pair of facial rest stands
- Includes 110/240v power supply & global adapters
We know the science of light therapy. Disclaimer! ⚠️ Beware the imitators claiming “best wavelength” or “strongest output” or “more lights!” Like a recipe, more of everything isn’t always better. Our patented, FDA-cleared products are designed and rigorously tested with the perfect blend of technical factors to deliver the best outcome for you and are trusted every day by thousands of doctors and clinicians around the globe. Rest assured, Celluma delivers.
- Dimensions: 16" x 8"
- Treatment area: 14” x 6”
- Weight: 1 lb
- Dose (Fluence) range: 5.24-7.01 J/cm² at proper distance
- Contour closely to area of treatment (1")
- Wavelengths: Blue: 465nm / Red: 640nm / Near-Infrared: 880nm
- Doses & wavelengths are treatment dependent
- Celluma is not US FDA cleared for wound healing
- *Celluma is medically CE certified for wound healing outside USA and Canada
- 1-2-3: Power on, select mode, press start button.
- Contour closely to the area of treatment (1” or less)
- 30 minutes per day for maximum benefits
- For skin surface wounds, use SKIN mode. For deeper muscle injuries, use PAIN & ACHES mode.
- Facials rest stands are optimal when used on a flatter surface. They are not required for treatment. Many will use a pillow instead to prop up the ends or place the device directly on the face (totally safe)
The light itself works well but I cannot overstate how annoying it is to try using the stand. The light stand is as useless as the dollar store cosmetic “brushes” (designed to fit in the packaging—NOT to help you apply anything). The stand is so flimsy, I’m actually mad thinking about how expensive this whole apparatus is. It’s too damn expensive for a bad stand.
Hi Rachel, Thank you so much for your review! We're so sorry to hear you had this experience with the stands, and have heard similar feedback before. We find the stands work best on a flat table in a clinical setting, and so many people don’t use them at home. One option is to lay on a pillow, curve the device around the face, and use the sides of the pillow to prop up the ends of the device. Others will lay the curved device right on top of their face (which is totally safe). One trick with the stands that’s worked for our customers is to bend the tips of each end of the device outward to create tension and fit into the stands more snugly. Hopefully, these options help make your overall light treatment experience a little better for now while we are actively working on the next generation of our stands.
I sent you a note separately to see if we can help with your treatments further. Thanks again! -- Brian
Just wanted to thank Timothy Riffel so much for his help. I called with a problem that I had in reference to ordering and he got right on it for me and was so helpful. I have to say he has excellent customer service skills!
I have had the celluma light for a few month and my clients and i are in love with it. To see a result for aging purposes you will need some time but for my clients with acne it’s and instant result. Just amazing! So obviously i was bummed when one day it didn’t turn on anymore, I called customer service and Mr Timothy Riffle helped me right away he said that sometimes it can happens that to much energy goes through the plug and to protect the panel the plug stops working but in 48Hours i had my new plug and my celluma is working again. Mr Riffle was very helpful and i am happy i can use my Celluma again.
I’m gonna be honest, I really tried to like this brand of LED.
Feels cheap especially the eye protection that they provide.
I advise to use a different brand that requires less time to use and are cheaper!
Also, this website doesn’t really provide much information about the light. Like the wavelength which is really important
For your convenience, we offer various domestic and international shipping methods. However, please note expedited shipping times do not take into account the 1-2 business days it takes to process an order.
A 2-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty applies to Celluma devices shipped after January 1, 2019
- All Celluma Series devices are classified Class II medical devices and are not resalable as new ifused.
- Unused devices may be returned at the buyer’s expense to our facility in Anaheim for evaluation.
- We are not responsible for product lost or missing during the shipping process. Therefore, we advise using a service that provides tracking and insurance, for the full purchase amount, back to our facility at the following address: BioPhotas, Inc. 1000 E. Howell Ave, Unit A, Anaheim CA 92805. Attn: Returns.
- Include your name and contact information, including full postal address, phone number and e-mail. Failure to provide this information will delay evaluation of the device.
- Upon receipt of the device a full evaluation will take place. The products will fall into one of 4 categories as follows:
- Unused undamaged – examination of the packaging shows that the seal on the box is intact and the outer packaging is not damaged (e.g., scratches, dents, etc.) the product can be returned to inventory as NEW. A refund will be possible.
- Unused damaged – examination of the packaging shows that the seal on the box is intact but the outer packaging has signs of damage (e.g., scratches, dents, etc.), requiring the product to be inspected to make sure the device is undamaged within the box. A 5% fee for restocking will be incurred and this restocking fee will be a reduction in any refund.
- Seal broken, removed or tampered with not used - the seal has either been broken or removed or an attempt to re-apply it. Inspection of the device shows no evidence of it being used. A 10% fee associated with restocking will be incurred and this restocking fee will be a reduction in any refund.
- Seal broken, removed or tampered with used – the seal has either been broken, removed or an attempt to re-apply it. If there is evidence of the device being used, the device cannot be returned to inventory as new and therefore is classified as “USED” and no refund can be given. Each device has an internal software counter that proves use of device. See first bullet above.
Request Discount Pricing
Please note discount pricing only applies to healthcare professionals, authorized resellers and members of the U.S. Military. Verification required.