Celluma iPROSAVE $100!
Healthcare Professionals and Authorized Resellers
Gain exclusive access to discount pricing on select models! Simply fill out a form, or contact us directly at (714) 978-0080
- Shipping/Returns Policy
Our most popular product, the 3-mode battery-powered Celluma iPRO treating Acne, Wrinkles and Pain, is quite unlike any other LED panel device available today. Ideally sized for over the face, the Celluma iPRO can be positioned easily over any part of the body, including the spine, hip or shoulder complexes, feet, knees, and more. The Celluma iPRO is stand-free, hands-free, lightweight and portable. 1 pair of protective eye goggles and 1 Power Supply and International Adapter Kit (110 to 240V powered) included. Celluma PRO or iPRO measures 24” x 10” overall with a treatment area of 16” x 8”.
For your convenience, we offer various domestic and international shipping methods. However, please note expedited shipping times do not take into account the 1-2 business days it takes to process an order.
A 2-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty applies to Celluma devices shipped after January 1, 2019
- All Celluma Series devices are classified Class II medical devices and are not resalable as new ifused.
- Unused devices may be returned at the buyer’s expense to our facility in Anaheim for evaluation.
- We are not responsible for product lost or missing during the shipping process. Therefore, we advise using a service that provides tracking and insurance, for the full purchase amount, back to our facility at the following address: BioPhotas, Inc. 1000 E. Howell Ave, Unit A, Anaheim CA 92805. Attn: Returns.
- Include your name and contact information, including full postal address, phone number and e-mail. Failure to provide this information will delay evaluation of the device.
- Upon receipt of the device a full evaluation will take place. The products will fall into one of 4 categories as follows:
- Unused undamaged – examination of the packaging shows that the seal on the box is intact and the outer packaging is not damaged (e.g., scratches, dents, etc.) the product can be returned to inventory as NEW. A refund will be possible.
- Unused damaged – examination of the packaging shows that the seal on the box is intact but the outer packaging has signs of damage (e.g., scratches, dents, etc.), requiring the product to be inspected to make sure the device is undamaged within the box. A 5% fee for restocking will be incurred and this restocking fee will be a reduction in any refund.
- Seal broken, removed or tampered with not used - the seal has either been broken or removed or an attempt to re-apply it. Inspection of the device shows no evidence of it being used. A 10% fee associated with restocking will be incurred and this restocking fee will be a reduction in any refund.
- Seal broken, removed or tampered with used – the seal has either been broken, removed or an attempt to re-apply it. If there is evidence of the device being used, the device cannot be returned to inventory as new and therefore is classified as “USED” and no refund can be given. Each device has an internal software counter that proves use of device. See first bullet above.